The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Major participating markets include Autodesk Inc., Bentley Systems Inc., Buildertrend Solutions Inc., Computer Methods International Corp., ConstructConnect Inc., Odoo SA, Oracle Corp., Procore Technologies Inc., Sage Group Plc, and Trimble Inc. Although the increasing requirements for large-scale project management, the reduction in design time and the growth of the global construction market offers immense growth opportunities, to take advantage of the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their presence in fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow-growing segments.
Construction Management Software Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The construction management software market is segmented as follows:
- Final user
- Builders and contractors
- Construction managers
- Engineers And Architects
- North America
- South America
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40006
Construction Management Software Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help companies improve their position in the market, Construction Management Software Market provides detailed analysis about 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Autodesk Inc., Bentley Systems Inc., Buildertrend Solutions Inc., Computer Methods International Corp., ConstructConnect Inc., Odoo SA, Oracle Corp., Procore Technologies Inc., Sage Group Plc, and Trimble Inc.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Construction Management Software Market Size
- Construction Management Software Market Trends
- Industry analysis of the Construction Management Software Market
Market trends such as the growing popularity of cloud-based construction management software are likely to become a major driver of the market. However, the challenges of open source platforms can threaten the growth of the market.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed by competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our Construction Management Software market research reports are designed to provide entry assistance, client profile, and M&A as well as development support. go-to-market strategy.
Related Information Technology Reports include:
Global Architectural Rendering Software Market – The global architectural rendering software market is segmented by end user (non-residential, residential, and others) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America).
Request a free sample report
Global Building Information Modeling Software Market – The global building information modeling software market is segmented by product (software and services) and geography (APAC, Europe, AEM, North America, and South America).
Request a free sample report
Construction Management Software Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will help the construction management software market growth over the next five years
- Estimated Construction Management Software Market Size and Its Contribution to Parent Market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the construction management software market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on factors that will challenge the growth of Construction Management Software Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by end user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end user
- Builders and Contractors – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Construction Managers – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Engineers and Architects – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by end user
Market segmentation by deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by deployment
- Cloud Based – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- On-Premises – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Autodesk Inc.
- Bentley Systems Inc.
- Builderttend Solutions Inc.
- Computer Methods International Corp.
- ConstructConnect Inc.
- Odoo SA
- Oracle Corp.
- Procore Technologies Inc.
- Sage Plc Group
- Trimble Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]