DUBLIN, June 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Italy Construction Equipment Market – Strategic Assessment and Forecast 2022-2028” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Italian construction equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% during the period 2022-2028
The report examines the current scenario of Italy construction equipment market and market dynamics for the forecast period 2022-2028. It covers a detailed overview of several growth catalysts, restraints, and market trends. The study includes sales volume and value with industry analysis of Italy construction machinery market.
By 2028, the CAGR of the earthmoving segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment among construction equipment in Italy over the forecast period. However, in 2021, material handling was the largest segment of Italy construction machinery market.
By 2028, the material handling equipment segment in Italy is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.35%. Italy is facing labor shortage in various industries such as construction and manufacturing after the COVID-19 outbreak. This increases the demand for large capacity luffing tower cranes which speed up the construction process and reduce reliance on manpower.
The construction equipment market is consolidated with Caterpillar emerging as the leader, followed by Volvo Construction Equipment Italia SPA, Liebherr Group, Komatsu Group, CNH Industrial and Hitachi Construction Machinery (Europe). These companies hold almost 70% of the total Italy construction machinery market.
REPORT KEY POINTS
- In 2021, the material handling equipment market was the largest segment of the construction equipment industry in Italy, followed by earthmoving and road construction machinery. Forklift was the largest segment by type. However, excavators and backhoe loaders were the fastest growing equipment in 2021. The demand for excavators and backhoe loaders will increase due to government investments in infrastructure development and growth in renewable energies.
- The industry is expected to generate the highest demand, mainly due to the “Italy Recovery And Resilience” program, which is expected to further dominate the construction equipment market during the forecast period.
- By shifting to intelligent systems driven by IoT and data analytics for service, networking and sustainability, the construction equipment market in Italy is moving to a more innovative industry faster than in other developing countries around the world.
- Italy is one of the largest construction equipment markets in Europe; construction equipment rental companies account for most of the Italian construction equipment market share. In addition, rental companies have a higher demand than non-rental companies due to the many SMEs in Italy.
- Volvo construction equipment
- CNH Industrial
- Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (XCMG)
Other Important Suppliers
- Jean Dheere
- Merlo SPA
- Abramo Mason SRL
- Carmi SPA
- Comar Commercial SPA
- GB Trucks
- Comi SRL
- Rimat SRL
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Overview
- Market overview
Section 2 Market Overview
- Economic scenario, foreign direct investment
Section 3 Market Landscape
- Italy Construction Equipment Market by Type (Volume and Value)
- Handling equipment
- Forklift and telehandler
- Aerial platform (articulated platforms, telescopic platforms, scissor lifts, etc.)
- earthmoving equipment
- Backhoe loaders
- Other earthmoving equipment (other loaders, bulldozer, trencher, etc.)
- road construction equipment
- road roller
- asphalt paver
- Italy Construction Equipment Market by End User (Volume & Value)
- Others (power generation, municipal utilities, oil and gas, cargo handling, power plants, waste management, etc.)
Section 4 Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers, Restraints, Trends, Italy Advantage, Key Economic Regions, Import/Export Trends, Supply Chain Analysis, Impact of Covid-19
Section 5 Technological Development
Section 6 Competitive Landscape
- Overview of the competitive landscape
- Main suppliers (Caterpillar – Volvo Construction Equipment Italia Spa – Liebherr Group – Komatsu Group – Cnh Industrial – Hitachi Construction Machinery (Europe) – Jcb – Xcmg Group – Kubota Corporation – Sany Group – John Deere Italiana Srl – Merlo – Yanmar – Manitou – Kobelco)
- Other Important Suppliers
- Distributor Profiles
Section 7 Quantitative Summary
Article 8 Summary of the report
- key ideas
- List of graphics
- List of paintings
Section 9 Scope and definition of the report
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n50gym
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets