DUBLIN, May 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Report “Indian Construction Equipment Market – Strategic Assessment and Forecast 2022-2028” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
India The construction equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% during the period 2022-2028
The report discusses the current India Construction Equipment Market scenario and market dynamics for the forecast period 2022-2028. It covers a detailed overview of several growth catalysts, restraints, and market trends. The study includes sales volume and value with industry analysis of the India construction equipment market.
The earthmoving segment is the largest in the Indian construction industry, followed by material handling and road construction equipment. Excavators and backhoe loaders were the top fastest growing construction equipment in the market in 2021.
The demand for excavators and backhoe loaders will increase due to various government investments in infrastructure development, growth of renewable energy and mining industries in the country.
JCB is the leading manufacturer of backhoe loaders in India. ACE is india leading company in the manufacture of material handling and construction equipment with a majority market share in the segment of hydraulic cranes, mobile cranes and tower cranes.
REPORT KEY POINTS
- India is the largest backhoe loader market in the world. The equipment is very flexible, cheaper and can work on muddy and uneven surfaces, which makes it extremely popular in the Indian construction market.
- Various civil works and smart city projects are driving the demand for mini excavators in the market. Real estate and affordable housing projects are supporting the demand for tall towers and stationary cranes in the Indian market.
- Investment in infrastructure in 2021 and the national infrastructure development plan are driving the growth of the construction industry. The government’s emphasis on renewable energy resources for power generation will attract large inflows of FDI in 2021.
- Soaring commodity prices and increasing market demand for coal and iron ore are supporting the growth of the country’s mining industry. And government initiatives to make in India & Amtanirbar Bharat promote the development of manufacturing sectors.
- The proliferation of infrastructure development projects through India such as the Delhi-Mumbai Trade Corridor ($90 billion), Gujarat International Finance Tec-City ($20 billion), Chennai Metro ($14.9 billion) and the diamond quadrilateral ($13 billion). India’s rail infrastructure will see an investment of $715.4 billion by 2030. India’s energy sector is expected to provide an investment opportunity in 300 billion dollars over the next 10 years. In 2020-2021, the communication sector allocated $5.36 billion develop postal and telecommunications services.
- Real estate sector in India should reach $1 trillion by 2030. Based on projected growth trends during the pre-COVID-19 era, the sector’s contribution is expected to increase to 13% of india GDP by 2025. According to ICRA estimates, Indian businesses are expected to increase $48 billion through infrastructure and real estate investment trusts in 2022.
- According to ICEMA, in addition to the supply chain disruptions related to COVID-19, the construction equipment industry is facing the challenges due to the abnormal increase in steel prices since July 2020. In 2022, steel demand is expected to increase by 17% to 110 million tonnes, driven by increased construction activity.
- Volvo construction equipment
- Hyundai construction equipment
- TATA Hitachi
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co.Ltd
- L&T construction and mining machinery
- Action Construction Equipment Limited
- V Companies
- GS Sethi & Sons
- MM Brothers
- Gainwell Commosales Pvt. ltd.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 – Presentation
- Market overview
Section 2 – Market Overview
- Economic scenario, foreign direct investment
Section 3 – Construction Equipment in India (Type and Application)
- India Construction Equipment Market by Type (Volume & Value)
- earthmoving equipment
- Backhoe loader
- motor grader
- Other earthmoving equipment (other loaders, bulldozer, trencher, etc.)
- road construction equipment
- asphalt paver
- road roller
- Handling equipment
- Forklift and telehandler
- Aerial platform (articulated platforms, telescopic platforms, scissor lifts, etc.)
- India Construction Equipment Market by Application (Volume & Value)
- Other (power generation and utilities, municipality, etc.)
Section 4: Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers, Restraints, Trends, Key Economic Regions in IndiaAdvantage India, Fdi in IndiaImport/Export trend analysis, Supply Chain, Covid-19 impact
Section 5: Technological Development
Section 6 – Competitive Landscape
- Overview of the competitive landscape
- Main Suppliers Caterpillar India – Komatsu India – Xcmg – Sany India – Hyundai Construction Machinery India – Volvo Construction Equipment India – Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery – Jcb India – Liebherr – Kobelco India – L&T – Ace – Zoomlion
- Distributor profile
Section 7-Quantitative Summary
Section 8 – Report Summary
- key ideas
- List of graphics
- List of paintings
Section 9 – Scope and definition of the report
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1cxzg0
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets