“Our teams need the right technology to deliver exceptional results,” says Barton Malow Holdings Senior VDC Manager Ted jennings. “By bringing together the best of BIM 360 and PlanGrid and adding even more project management firepower, Autodesk Build is both a simple and robust solution. Connecting our people and data across projects allows us to energize our work with more streamlined documents, security and cost management and meet our quality standards. “
Autodesk Build enables construction teams to:
- Manage projects more efficiently – Teams can set up workflows in Autodesk Build so that those who need access to information such as RFIs, submissions, meeting minutes, and daily reports can do so at any stage of the process. ‘a project. With relevant workflow data instantly at their fingertips, project managers can easily analyze activities and make data-driven decisions to keep projects on track. Information from all project workflows is immediately connected to Autodesk Docs, the Common Data Environment (CDE), to simplify overall project management.
- Maximize collaboration between teams – Autodesk Build facilitates real-time collaboration between the field and the office, allowing teams to manage project quality from their desktops, laptops, and smart mobile devices, and keep everyone engaged in the security of the workplace. site. The PlanGrid Build app, specifically designed for mobile collaboration in the field and included in Autodesk Build, allows the field to stay connected to the latest quality planning, pointlist and issue management, as well as perform quality assurance and quality control tasks. Field and office teams can also manage safety planning, training, observations, and inspections from the Autodesk Build platform to keep job sites productive and safe.
- Digitize and centralize document management – Autodesk Build consolidates document management and provides a single source of truth to ensure that all team members throughout the construction project lifecycle can access the correct information they need, when they need it, whether in the office or in the field. Document control, versioning and approval capabilities that support easy-to-share 2D sheets, 3D models and annotations help keep everyone on the same page to minimize communication issues and avoidable errors that can lead to rework.
- Streamline cost management – A configurable and connected cost management module in Autodesk Build helps teams track all budget changes from one primary location. Teams can manage budget creation and contract administration, change orders, cost forecasts, and payment applications, as well as a real-time view of project status to make informed decisions and mitigate risks associated with project costs.
As part of Autodesk Construction Cloud, an Autodesk Build subscription includes and is enhanced by:
- Autodesk Documents – A centralized document management solution that underpins Autodesk Build’s CDE, providing users with seamless navigation and integrated workflows to create a single source of truth throughout the project lifecycle.
- Knowledge – Analysis capabilities that support the ability to collect, interpret, and export project data; encompasses Construction IQ’s artificial intelligence to identify and mitigate risk.
- Administrative – Project configuration tools, including centralized user management and authorization capabilities, templates, and single sign-on.
“Our clients need to connect workflows throughout the construction project management lifecycle,” said Stephanie Ho, Global Head of Customer Success, Autodesk Construction Solutions. “For Autodesk Build, we have developed a strong and cohesive foundation that not only brings the vision of connected building to life, but can evolve as customers grow. Our customers can count on Autodesk Build to manage their workflows more efficiently and leverage the data collected across their teams to drive continuous improvement. “
Click here for a 30-day free trial of Autodesk Build or try a demo here. For pricing and packaging information, please contact your Autodesk representative or click here.
Autodesk also today announced its cloud collaboration solutions for Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) design teams: Autodesk Docs is now also included in the AEC collection, BIM 360 Design is now Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro and Autodesk BIM Collaborate are now available worldwide. .
- Visit our blog, where Sameer’s Merchant, Associate Vice President and Head of Research and Development for Autodesk Construction Solutions, discusses our connected construction mission and explains why we created Autodesk Build to power truly connected project workflows.
- Tune in to the Digital Builder podcast to hear from the Senior Vice President and General Manager of Autodesk Construction Solutions Jim lynch discuss connected construction technology solutions and how they can improve project productivity and predictability.
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great movie, there’s a good chance you’ve seen what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to do it all. For more information, visit autodesk.com or follow @autodesk.
Safe Harbor Declaration
We may make statements regarding planned or future development efforts for our existing or new products and services. We wish to caution you that these statements reflect our current expectations, estimates and assumptions based on factors currently known to us and that actual events or results could differ materially. These statements are not intended to be a promise or guarantee of future delivery of any products, services or features, but simply reflect our current plans, which are subject to change. Purchasing decisions should not be made on the basis of these statements. The Company assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist or change after the date on which they were made.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, Autodesk Build, Autodesk Construction Cloud, BIM 360, and PlanGrid are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and / or its subsidiaries and / or affiliates in the United States and / or other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Autodesk reserves the right to change product and service offerings, specifications, and prices at any time without notice, and is not responsible for any typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document. © 2021 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.
SOURCE Autodesk, Inc.