DUBLIN, June 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Spanish Construction Equipment Market – Strategic Assessment and Forecast 2022-2028” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Spanish construction equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.19% during the period 2022-2028.
The report examines the current scenario of Spain construction equipment market and market dynamics for the forecast period 2022-2028. It covers a detailed overview of several growth catalysts, restraints, and market trends. The study includes sales volume and value with industry analysis of Spain construction machinery market.
The material handling segment is the largest in Spain construction machinery market, followed by earthmoving and road construction machinery. Forklifts and excavators were the fastest growing segments. The demand for excavators and forklifts is expected to increase due to various government investments in infrastructure development, growth of renewable energy and construction industries in the country.
REPORT KEY POINTS
- Spain is the largest forklift market in the world; the equipment is extremely flexible, less expensive, and can be used to lift and move various materials over short distances, making it extremely popular in the Spain building market.
- Various civil works and residential projects are driving demand for telematics in excavators in the market. Real estate and affordable housing projects support the demand for large tower cranes in Spain.
- Investment in infrastructure in 2021 will drive the growth of the construction industry. The government’s emphasis on renewable energy resources for power generation is attracting large FDI flows in 2021.
- According January 2022, the Ministry of Ecological Transition is processing 697 renewable energy projects, including 467 solar parks, 211 wind farms, 2 hydroelectric proposals and 17 hybrid power plants. These growing projects are expected to increase the demand for earthmoving equipment in the renewable energy sector.
- The proliferation of infrastructure development projects through Spain such as the residential complex of Punta Norte ($220 million), high-speed railway line Palencia-Aguilar de Campoo section Palencia Norte-Amusco ($114 million), Sinova wastewater treatment plant ($72 million) and Sabinar 252 MW Photovoltaic Complex ($213 million). The hydraulic infrastructures had an investment of $740.1 million in 2021, at which $102.5 million will be added in 2022, which will be invested through public entities and public companies.
- In accordance with the state budget, water quality infrastructure for hydrographic confederations and national parks, as an investment of $785.6 million had increased its budget by 11%, with a forecast of $44 million for 2021.
Komatsu, Caterpillar, Kubota, Hitachi construction equipment and Volvo Construction Equipment are market leaders which accounted for nearly ~33% of the overall construction equipment market share in 2021.
- Volvo EC
Other Important Suppliers
- zoom lion
- Hitachi construction equipment
- Hyundai construction equipment
- LVP cranes
- ITT Bobcat DE
- AURTENECHE MAQUINARIA
- ON KOMAT MAQUINARIA
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Overview
- Market overview
Section 2 Market Overview
- Economic scenario, foreign direct investment
Section 3 Spain Construction Material (Type and Application)
- Spain Construction Equipment Market by Type (Volume & Value)
- earthmoving equipment
- Backhoe loader
- motor grader
- Other earthmoving equipment (other loaders, bulldozer, trencher, etc.)
- road construction equipment
- asphalt paver
- road roller
- Handling equipment
- Forklift and telehandler
- Aerial platform (articulated platforms, telescopic platforms, scissor lifts, etc.)
- Spain Construction Equipment Market by Application (Volume & Value)
- Other (power generation and utilities, municipality, etc.)
Section 4 Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers, Restraints, Trends, Key Economic Regions in SpainAdvantage Spain, Fdi in SpainImport/Export trend analysis, Supply Chain, Covid-19 impact
Section 5 Technological Development
Section 6 Competitive Landscape
- Overview of the competitive landscape
- Main suppliers Caterpillar – Komatsu – Xcmg – Sany – Hyundai Construction Machinery – Volvo Construction Equipment – Hitachi Construction Machinery – Jcb – Liebherr – Kobelco – Kubota – Zoomlion
- Distributor profile
Section 7 Quantitative Summary
Article 8 Summary of the report
- key ideas
- List of graphics
- List of paintings
Section 9 Scope and definition of the report
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/slcfm8
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets