due to the development of urban infrastructure, including metro projects, ports, industrial corridors and freight corridors. The use in oil and gas, construction, infrastructure and manufacturing are the major factors contributing to the growth of the construction equipment market, which is expected to fuel the global construction equipment market in the coming years.
New York, November 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Release of the “Global Construction Equipment Market By Type, Power Output, Application, End User Industry, Region, Forecast competition and opportunities, 2026 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06020660/?utm_source=GNW
Construction equipment refers to heavy vehicles specially designed to perform construction tasks, the most common of which involve earthmoving operations. They are also known as heavy machinery, heavy trucks, engineering equipment, heavy vehicles or heavy hydraulics.
The basic operations involved in the construction of any project are excavation, digging large amounts of earth, moving them over fairly long distances, placing, compacting, leveling, pushing back, leveling, transporting, etc., where construction equipment is used.
Based on the end user industry, the market is segmented into oil and gas, construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, and others. Construction is the major end-user industry in the construction equipment market with a share of 28.09% in 2020. This is due to the increasing trend of adoption of various construction equipment by medium and large builders and real estate developers for the construction of high-rise buildings and skyscrapers. The use of building materials in construction reduces time and increases labor efficiency, making it popular among real estate developers.
Based on type, the market is segmented into loaders, cranes, forklifts, excavators, bulldozers, and others. In 2020, the excavator segment dominates with a 32.99% share in the construction equipment market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.44% from 2021 to 2026. This is due to its high weight lifting ability, to its rotating cabin and movable track, making it perfect for material handling, trenching and hole digging for rubbish removal and mine excavation. These properties increase the use of excavators in different types of construction and infrastructure projects.
On the basis of region, in 2020, Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share of 41.25% in the construction equipment market due to the increasing demand for housing projects due to the increase in the population in the region, which generates lucrative growth opportunities for the construction equipment market. In addition, the government’s continued budget allocation to improving railways, roads and ports, such as China’s Belt and Road Initiative, is expected to boost demand for construction equipment over the next year. the forecast period. In addition, the increase in construction activities in the region is expected to contribute to the growth of the construction equipment market.
Some of the major players operating in the global construction equipment market are Volvo Construction Equipment AB, Komatsu Ltd., Liebherr Group, Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science And Technology Co., Ltd, Caterpillar Inc., Atlas Copco AB, Hitachi Ltd., CNH INDUSTRIAL NV, TEREX CORPORATION, Hyundai Doosan Infracore (Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd.), Deere & Company (John Deere) and Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (XCMG), among others.
Years taken into account for this report:
Historical years: 2016-2019
Baseline year: 2020
Estimated year: 2021
Forecast period: 2022-2026
Goal of the study:
• The main objective of the study is to understand and gain insights into the global construction equipment market by type (loader, cranes, forklift, excavator, bulldozers, and others), by power output ( 400 hp), by application (material handling, excavation and demolition, recycling and waste management, tunneling and others), by end-user industry (oil and gas, construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, others), by region, from 2016-2026.
• To analyze the historical growth in market size of the global construction equipment market from 2016 to 2020.
• Estimate and forecast the market size of the global construction equipment market from 2021 to 2026 and the growth rate to 2026.
• To understand the respective regional market structure of the Global Construction Equipment Market, namely- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa & South America.
• To identify the detailed information of the major factors affecting the global construction equipment market
• Evaluate competitive prices, average market selling prices and margins in the global construction equipment market.
• Examine competitive developments such as new entrants, government policy and investments in the global construction equipment market.
• To strategically profile the major market players who are involved in the global construction equipment market.
To analyze and forecast the global construction equipment market, top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used. Several employees of the main companies were interviewed through telephone conversations to extract and verify the information collected at the source.
A brief study of major players operating in the global construction equipment market has also been undertaken. To extract data, primary surveys were conducted among the main industry players and stakeholders.
The future of the major players has been studied and the projects that have been put into operation in the country have been identified.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also investigated by the analyst.
Key target audience:
• Manufacturers of construction equipment
• Suppliers and manufacturers of raw materials
• Research organizations and consulting companies
• Merchants, distributors and suppliers
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important to industry stakeholders, such as construction equipment companies, customers, and decision makers. The report also provides useful information on the market segments to target over the next few years in order to develop investment strategies and capitalize on growth opportunities.
Scope of the report:
In this report, the global construction equipment market has been segmented into following categories in addition to industry trends which have also been listed below:
• Global Construction Equipment Market, By Type:
• Global construction equipment market, by power output:
o 101-200 hp
o 201-400 hp
o> 400 hp
• Global Construction Equipment Market, By Application:
o Excavation & Demolition
o Recycling and waste management
• Global construction equipment market, by end user sector:
o Oil and gas
• Global construction equipment market, by region:
o North America
o Middle East and Africa
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global construction equipment market.
o Brand recall
o Brand satisfaction
o Factors influencing the purchasing decision
o Customer satisfaction
o Challenges / unmet needs
With the market data provided, we offer customizations based on the specific needs of a business. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06020660/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001