Chicago, April 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to the latest research report from Arizton, the sale of the Turkish construction equipment market will grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. According to the Turkish government, the construction sector is expected to grow by around 5% in 2022 due to improved performance in all sub-sectors, such as civil engineering, residential buildings and offices, which will support demand for construction equipment in Turkey. Crane sales increased due to strong demand for pre-engineered buildings.
Scope of the Turkey Construction Equipment Market Report
|MARKET SIZE (2028)||$3 billion|
|MARKET SIZE (2022)||2 billion|
|MARKET SIZE – VOLUME (2028)||30,809 Units|
|YEAR OF REFERENCE||2021|
|SECTORS COVERED||Earthmoving equipment, road construction equipment, material handling equipment and end users|
Click here to download the free sample report
- Material handling equipment was the largest segment in the Turkish construction equipment market in 2021. Rising manufacturing sites and a shift towards modular construction and port development projects are driving demand for the construction equipment market handling in Turkey. Material Handling Equipment Segment in Turkey is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 5.64% by 2028.
- In 2021, the Turkish government has invested $325 billion in infrastructure projects that include transportation, which will increase the demand for earthmoving and road construction equipment.
- Turkey’s Ministry of Health received $7.8 billion in 2021, of which $3.7 billion was allocated for treatment services and $1.3 billion for preventive health services respectively. The health department’s $7.8 billion budget will support the development of health systems in the country, creating more hospitals. Currently, 30 hospitals are being prepared and the total number of beds in these hospitals will be around 40,500. Istanbul City Hospital Sancaktepe (4,200 beds), Ankara City Hospital Bilkent ( 3,711 beds), Ankara Etlik City Hospital (3,624 beds), etc. are part of the hospitals in the project.
- The Turkish government is implementing measures to reduce the amount of waste in landfills and the seas. The government has launched several waste management programs to reduce the generation of solid waste and promote recycling initiatives. This project covers the rehabilitation of an existing landfill, the construction and operation of a sorting plant, anaerobic digesters, as well as the installation and operation of a landfill gas utilization plant. For this reason, the use of construction equipment such as loaders and excavators has increased in the waste management industry.
- The construction equipment market is consolidated with XCMG emerging as the leader, followed by Komatsu, Caterpillar, Volvo Construction Equipment, Liebherr and SANY. These companies hold nearly 59% of the total construction equipment market in Turkey.
Learn more: https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/turkey-construction-equipment-market
- Backhoe loaders
- Other Earthmoving Equipment (Other Loaders, Bulldozers, Trenchers)
road construction equipment
- Asphalt pavers
- Forklifts and telehandlers
- Aerial platforms (articulated platforms, telescopic platforms, scissor lifts)
Increase in the use of excavators and loaders in the waste management industry due to environmental policies and initiatives
According to the Environment Agency’s National Waste Packaging Database, in 2021 the UK exported over 200,000 tonnes of plastic packaging waste to Turkey. The Turkish government has implemented measures to reduce waste in landfills and the seas. The government has launched several waste management programs to reduce the generation of solid waste and promote recycling initiatives.
Click here to download the free sample report
Explore our industrial machinery profile to learn more about the industry.
Read some of the best-selling reports:
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven company that provides industry-leading research solutions to clients around the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consultancy services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on industries such as consumer goods and retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart technologies, healthcare and life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals and materials, IT and media, logistics and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers and trend forecasts.
Arizton has an exuberant and experienced team of analysts who are proficient in generating incisive reports. Our specialized analysts have exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques and ethics to surpass the production of impregnable research reports.
To post: [email protected]
+1 302 469 0707